g by TinyPic">
The Butterfly Project((Copied from Defender-of-people))The Butterfly Project by Ask----Hollyleaf
1. When you feel like you want to cut, take a marker or pen and draw a butterfly on wherever the self-harm occurs.
2. Name the butterfly after a loved one, or someone that really wants you to get better.
3. NO scrubbing the butterfly off. It has to come off of your body naturally.
4. If you cut before the butterfly is gone, it dies. If you don't cut, it lives.
5. If you have more than one butterfly, cutting kills them all.
6. Another person may draw them on you. These butterflies are extra special. Take good care of them.
7. Even if you don't cut, feel free to draw a butterfly anyways, to show your support. If you do this, name it after someone you know that is suffering right now, and tell them.
8. Try keeping track of how many butterflies have successfully flown away. It will give you a sense of accomplishment and strength.
<3 If you care about self-harm and the well-being of others, ple